The Maryknoll mission family has been a partner of JustFaith Ministries since June 2013. Learn more about the Maryknoll mission community here:
- For over 100 years, Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers, a U.S.-based mission society, has worked around the world with people who are most in need.
- The Maryknoll Fathers & Brothers Western Region has a number of resources that could be of use to JustFaith graduates.
- Maryknoll Sisters are an international community; for over 100 years, they have worked as nurses, doctors, teachers, theologians, social workers, environmentalists and more, serving the needs of those who are poor, ailing and marginalized.
- Maryknoll Lay Missioners are Catholic single persons, couples and families, inspired by the mission of Jesus to live and work with poor communities in Africa, Asia and the Americas, responding to basic needs and helping to create a more just and compassionate world.
Find out more about the Maryknoll Lay Missioners' specially designed short term mission trips for JustFaith graduates at Friends Across Borders
- Maryknoll Affiliates, while continuing to pursue their own life's journey, commit themselves to the mission goals of Maryknoll in the context of Chapters that gather for prayer, reflection and action.
- The MOGC represents the Maryknoll Fathers & Brothers, the Maryknoll Sisters and the Maryknoll Lay Missioners (and works closely with Maryknoll Affiliates). We provide policy analysis and advocacy on behalf of Maryknoll, drawing on the lived experiences of missioners and the people with whom they live and work.