In 2009, NewsNotes, our bimonthly publication, printed a series of six articles written by Dave Kane about the history and role of corporations in the U.S. The entire series, plus an addendum with additional information, is available in the PDF below.
- Part one: The founding of an anti‐corporate nation
- Part two: Corporations gain constitutional rights allowed to humans
- Part three: Corporations and the Bill of Rights
- Part four: The corporate regulatory system
- Part five: The increase in corporate influence
- Part six: What is the solution?